Fuel cell electric buses comply with demanding urban bus service operation.
Among the zero-emission powertrain options:
- fuel cell electric buses have the longest range (> 300 km) / no need to return to the depot during daily service
- shortest refuelling times (< 10 min)
- a performance comparable to conventional buses (speed and accelaration)
- flexibility of service: no need for on-street infrastructure
- a regenarative breaking system that allows for a better efficiency of the vehicle
They are a long term solution for a sustainable technology, which does not limit productivity and quality of service.