- Each component must have a European certificate
- After assembly, the system is pressure tested for safety at 438 bar.
- All hydrogen pipes are running in gas-tight tubes or in plastic tubes
- Each bus is equipped with several hydrogen detectors at the highest points of the fuel cell compartment
- The extraction fan is started before the fuel cell is started
- An emergency stop push button is present, that is operated by the driver and switches off the traction steering support, air compressor, fuel cell system, etc. physically.
- In the fuel cell compartment (where also the inverters are located), an automatic powder fire extinguisher is located, that automatically at high temperatures (about 95 degrees).
- Knowledge Base
- Fuel cell electric buses
- Hydrogen Refuelling Stations
- Performance data
- Start to implement
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- News & Events